Abacus Mining & Exploration (TSX-V: AME)(OTC: ABCFF) is a mineral exploration and mine development company focused on Copper and Gold in the America’s, with an exploration focus on Nevada.
The Company has a 20% ownership interest in the advanced stage Ajax copper-gold project located near Kamloops, B.C. The project is managed by KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., who hold the remaining 80%. KGHM have recently begun the process of re-engaging the project stakeholders geared toward potentially resubmitting the environmental application for the project.
Abacus also owns options and leases on the Willow copper-molybdenum property in the Yerington copper camp, near Reno, Nevada. Recent drilling intersected a key intrusive rock unit that hosts all known porphyry Cu-Mo deposits at Yerington and represents a significant new discovery. The target is large and robust, and it remains essentially untested by drilling.
The Company added a new gold property in October of 2019 in the prolific Battle Mountain trend of Nevada. The Jersey Valley property lies in close proximity to the Phoenix/Fortitude Mines (~14 Moz Au past production and a proposed mine life to 2063) and the Cove/McCoy Mine (~4 Moz past production). The property has easy road access, and a 15 MW geothermal power plant lies on the edge of the claim group.
The Company is led by a highly experienced management and technical team, with significant experience in copper exploration and development, supported by a highly regarded board of directors with substantial M&A and capital market experience.
Latest Stock Info
Abacus Names New Advisor
New Kamloops Office for Ajax Project
Abacus Announces Jersey Valley IP Results
Abacus Announces Update on Jersey Valley Geophysical Program
Abacus Announces Geophysical Program at Jersey Valley
New Superintendent Hired for Ajax Project
Abacus Announces $850,000 in Additional Financing
Abacus Announces $600,000 Financing
Abacus Outlines New Gold Targets at Jersey Valley
Abacus Provides Update on Jersey Valley
Abacus Mining and Exploration (TSX-V:AME) COO Paul Anderson on A Compelling Copper-Gold Play with Multiple Upcoming Catalysts
Abacus Mining and Exploration (TSX-V: AME) COO Paul Anderson on Geophysical Program at Jersey Valley Project, New Superintendent at Ajax Project & Plans for Willow Project
Abacus Mining and Exploration (TSX-V: AME) President Paul Anderson with an In-Depth Review of Abacus' Three Projects: Ajax, Willow & Jersey Valley
Abacus Mining & Exploration (TSX-V: AME) President Paul Anderson on Newly Acquired Jersey Valley Gold Project in Nevada & Progress at the Ajax and Willow Projects
Abacus Mining and Exploration (TSX-V: AME) COO Paul Anderson Provides a Thorough Update on the Ajax Copper-Gold Project in British Columbia & the Willow Copper-Gold Project in Nevada
RSD at Beaver Creek Interview Series: Mickey Fulp, the Mercenary Geologist
RSD Weekly Recap: Revival Gold (TSX-V: RVG), Abacus Mining & Exploration (TSX-V: AME)
Abacus Mining and Exploration (TSX-V: AME) CEO Michael McInnis Provides Updates on Permitting at Ajax Property and Drill Program Preparations at Willow Property
RSD Weekly Recap: Abacus Mining (TSX-V: AME), Almaden Minerals (TSX: AMM), Almadex Minerals (TSX-V: AMZ), Golden Arrow Resources (TSX-V: GRG), Leading Edge Materials (TSX-V: LEM)
Abacus Mining (TSX-V: AME) CEO Michael McInnis Provides Update on Permitting Process at Ajax Copper-Gold Project and Plans for Drilling Program at Willow Copper-Gold Project