Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)(OTC: MLRKF) is a premier project generator to the mining industry. The company packages and operates large-scale projects for joint venture, thereby exposing its shareholders to the benefits of mineral discovery without the usual financial risk and shareholder dilution taken on by most exploration companies. The company is active in Alaska, the Golden Triangle district of British Columbia, Sonora State, Mexico, and has a uranium deposit in New Mexico. Funding for drilling at Millrock’s exploration projects primarily comes from its joint venture partners. Business partners of Millrock have included some of the leading names in the mining industry: Centerra Gold, First Quantum, Teck, Kinross, Vale, Inmet and Altius.
- Project Generator / Joint Venture Model - Millrock identifies early-stage mineral development opportunities and brings in mining partners to fund development, sharing in the inherent risk of mineral exploration.
- Early-stage exploration and discovery specialists.
- Focused on gold, copper, zinc and uranium
- Seeks to create value for shareholders by making discoveries of giant ore bodies that it will sell to major mining corporations.
- Sustainable exploration company - Option payments and management fees generate revenue that offset overhead.
- Increasing Opportunities and Reducing Risk By following the Project Generator Model, Millrock is able to:
- Generate multiple catalysts, increasing the chances of making metallic mineral deposit discoveries.
- Access funds from other companies, reducing shareholder’s risk of exploration failure and avoiding dilution of shareholder’s interest.
- Leverage shareholder capital – Every shareholder dollar entrusted to Millrock results in approximately $7 of exploration funded by partners.
- Advance multiple projects at once.
- Millrock targets early-stage deposits that can make a difference to the bottom line of major mining companies.
- Millrock’s current portfolio contains 30 projects: 10 in Alaska, 4 in British Columbia, 1 in New Mexico, 15 in Mexico
- Current project partnerships include: Centerra Gold, Newcrest Mining & Vista Minerals.
- Greg Beischer - President & Chief Executive Officer Geologist & mining engineer with Inco; worked for the Alaska Native Corporations where he grew excellent relationships with Native companies in Alaska.
- Phil St. George - Chief Exploration Officer Leading geologist; discovered Pebble (billions of pounds of copper and over 107 million ounces of gold); helped grow Donlin Creek from 2M - 20M ounces of gold.
- Keith Granberry - Chief Financial Officer Holds licenses as a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner and has a wide range of public and private accounting experience.
Millrock Resources Inc.
Subscribe to the RSD email list and get the latest resource stock activity directly to your inbox, for free.
Latest Stock Info
Part of the Stock Digest family of websites