Millrock Resources Inc.
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)(OTC: MLRKF) is a premier project generator to the mining industry. The company packages and operates large-scale projects for joint venture, thereby exposing its shareholders to the benefits of mineral discovery without the usual financial risk and shareholder dilution taken on by most exploration companies. The company is active in Alaska, the Golden Triangle district of British Columbia, Sonora State, Mexico, and has a uranium deposit in New Mexico. Funding for drilling at Millrock’s exploration projects primarily comes from its joint venture partners. Business partners of Millrock have included some of the leading names in the mining industry: Centerra Gold, First Quantum, Teck, Kinross, Vale, Inmet and Altius.
- Project Generator / Joint Venture Model - Millrock identifies early-stage mineral development opportunities and brings in mining partners to fund development, sharing in the inherent risk of mineral exploration.
- Early-stage exploration and discovery specialists.
- Focused on gold, copper, zinc and uranium
- Seeks to create value for shareholders by making discoveries of giant ore bodies that it will sell to major mining corporations.
- Sustainable exploration company - Option payments and management fees generate revenue that offset overhead.
- Increasing Opportunities and Reducing Risk By following the Project Generator Model, Millrock is able to:
- Generate multiple catalysts, increasing the chances of making metallic mineral deposit discoveries.
- Access funds from other companies, reducing shareholder’s risk of exploration failure and avoiding dilution of shareholder’s interest.
- Leverage shareholder capital – Every shareholder dollar entrusted to Millrock results in approximately $7 of exploration funded by partners.
- Advance multiple projects at once.
- Millrock targets early-stage deposits that can make a difference to the bottom line of major mining companies.
- Millrock’s current portfolio contains 30 projects: 10 in Alaska, 4 in British Columbia, 1 in New Mexico, 15 in Mexico
- Current project partnerships include: Centerra Gold, Newcrest Mining & Vista Minerals.
- Greg Beischer - President & Chief Executive Officer Geologist & mining engineer with Inco; worked for the Alaska Native Corporations where he grew excellent relationships with Native companies in Alaska.
- Phil St. George - Chief Exploration Officer Leading geologist; discovered Pebble (billions of pounds of copper and over 107 million ounces of gold); helped grow Donlin Creek from 2M - 20M ounces of gold.
- Keith Granberry - Chief Financial Officer Holds licenses as a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner and has a wide range of public and private accounting experience.
Millrock Resources Inc.
Latest Stock Info
Millrock Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement Financing
Millrock Announces Increase in Non-Brokered Private Placement Financing
Millrock Provides Corporate Update Drilling to Begin at West Pogo, Alaska
Millrock Announces Private Placement Financing
Millrock Resources Inc.: Invitation to VRIC Booth 625
Millrock Enters Definitive Exploration Agreement on Goodpaster Gold Project and Project Name Change, Alaska
Millrock Receives Exploration Permit and Reports Progress at West Pogo Block, Goodpaster Gold Project, Alaska
Millrock Reports Exploration Agreement on Goodpaster Gold Project, Alaska
Millrock Reports Geophysical Survey Results on West Pogo Block, Goodpaster Gold District Project, Alaska
Millrock Provides Corporate Update
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Upcoming 2,000-Meter Drill Program with JV Partner Resolution Minerals at the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on $20 Million Definitive Exploration Agreement with Resolution Minerals at the 64North Gold Project in Alaska
Bizarro World Podcast Episode 46: Nick Hodge - The Jay-Z of Puns
Bizarro World Podcast Episode 41: Broken Records
Bizarro World Podcast Episode 40: Space Bitches
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Deal with Australian Company to Properly Drill Test the District-Scale Goodpaster Gold Project in Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on the Compelling Drill Target Emerging at West Pogo in the Goodpaster Gold District Project in Alaska
RSD at Beaver Creek Interview Series: Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer on Additional Staking at the Area Play Emerging at the Goodpaster Mining District in Alaska
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer Gives an Update on Millrock’s Portfolio of Gold, Silver, Copper & Uranium Projects in Mexico, New Mexico & Alaska
Brien Lundin - Top Pick 2020: Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO)
Aussie junior options project near Pogo
Gerardo Del Real: 2020 - A Breakout Year?
Millrock preps for 2020 Alaska drilling
Miner Seeks to Advance Exploration on Alaskan Prospect
Goodpaster gold exploration rush is on
Project Generator Stakes New Claims Near Producing Alaskan Gold Mine
The Best Way to Make Money in the Junior Mining Space Today
Alaska Project Receives Strategic Investment
Millrock Resources Watching Neighbor's Drilling Closely