RSD Weekly Recap: Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO), Excelsior Mining (TSX: MIN), Prophecy Development Corp. (TSX: PCY), First Cobalt (TSX-V: FCC)
This is Gerardo Del Real with the Resource Stock Digest weekly recap.
Over the past week:
• Gold closed down last week, losing $10 and settling at $1,313 an ounce
• Silver closed at $16.34 an ounce for a weekly loss of nearly 1.5%
• The dollar closed at 90.21 for a weekly gain of $0.08
• Copper managed to lose the three cents it gained last week, settling at $3.11/lb.
• Platinum lost $15, settling at $948 an ounce
• Palladium was relatively flat, losing $1 and settling at $991 an ounce
• Zinc stabilized and was flat for the week closing at $1.48/lb.
• Oil managed a small gain of 0.5%, settling at $62.28/barrel
• Uranium was flat, closing at $22.03/lb.
Millrock Resources (TSX-V: MRO) CEO Greg Beischer explained the initial results from the company’s La Navidad project which is a joint venture with partner Centerra Gold.
Excelsior Mining (TSX: MIN) CEO Stephen Twyerould detailed the compelling and near-term producing Gunnison copper project in Arizona.
Prophecy Development Corp. (TSX: PCY) CEO John Lee went over why vanadium has been on fire and how he’s positioning Prophecy shareholders to benefit from the electrification of everything.
I also had the opportunity to speak with First Cobalt (TSX-V: FCC) CEO Trent Mell, who talked about the acquisition of US Cobalt and how it fits in line with the company’s goal of creating a clean cobalt supply chain.
That’s all for this week. Great junior companies continue to be on sale. That will not always be the case.
This is Gerardo Del Real with Resource Stock Digest.